Saturday, May 19, 2012

Whatcha been up to?

So lets see what have we been up to? We have been busy little bee's. I have been working and getting more use to things at work. I have met some really nice and cool people (you know who you are)and some rather different people as well. But I am excited to have a more set schedule than it has been in the last couple of months. Blain has been just working away getting ready for all sorts of visit and different things. Poor kid dosent get enough sleep according to me. But hey who am I to talk I need like 12 hours. Avery has been doing school (with her aunt) and playing with her cousins who she just loves and loves to hate. I think they have a love/hate relationship. But who dosent when there are 4 girls within 6 months of each other. That is alot of drama for anyone!! And then there is Afton wow she is growing leaps and bounds. She turned 6 months yesterday. Oh my gosh. I cant beleive she is half a year already. Slow down..... She is talking and she has been saying "dada" along with lots of babbling. But she knows who dada is and will point in his direction if you say where is dada. Its so cute. She also loves to bounce in her bouncer. She will stay in there all day and just bounce exspecially when a song comes on that she knows. Its so funny. I have a video that I will try to post. As for our house they will start to dig not this week but next!! Hooray it should be done in September they tell us. Which is different than they first told us but at least its on its way. We are so excited and just cant wait. That is just a little of what has been going on with us.

No comments:

Vistors!!